The School Day
Children can arrive at school from 8:30. They should go straight to the playground where there will teachers on duty. The children will be sent into class at 8:40, and should be in class and ready for registration by 8:45, after which time they will be marked as late.
- 10:45-11:00 – Break for Key Stage One and Two
- 12:00-13:00 – Lunch
- 13:55-14:05 – Break for Key Stage One
- 14:45 – Reception pick-up
- 15:00 – Key Stage One and Two school finishes
- Children should not be on the playground before 8:30am, as there are no members of staff on duty until then.
- Children who need to arrive before this time must be enrolled in Breakfast Club. This runs from 7:30-8:30am each morning, and children are provided with breakfast, up to 8:00am. If you would like your child to have a place at Breakfast Club, please fill out the form and return it to the school office.
- Reception and Year One and Two children should be dropped off in the playground by an adult, and picked up from their classrooms. Years 3-6 must be generally be collected from the Community Centre. Children in Years 5 and 6 may walk to and from school, or catch the bus, if the school has received written permission from the parent for this.
- Parents must notify the school if there is a change in the arrangements for your child to be picked up, so that teachers can ensure that children only leave school with authorised adults.
- Drivers picking up from the Community Centre must drive round the loop if their child is not there when they reach the front of the queue.